Are you looking for ways to enhance your home without a major disruption to the space? Are you aware of all the innovative ways that window films can upgrade existing glass around your home? Nothing beats window films when it comes to enhancing the style and function of your windows, but that doesn’t mean they’re a one-size-fits all product. There are tons of great varieties to suit each room in your house, as well as different solutions to address specific problems. When you’re choosing which film is right for you and your space, here are a few benefits and considerations you should have in mind before you meet with a professional to have your film installed.
- Decoration – Decorative window film adds style and privacy to any large, exposed piece of glass in your home or workplace. From stylish frosts to custom films with engraved logos, there’s a product for all your needs.
- Sun Control – Even though we love the sun, it can create uncomfortable spaces at certain times of the day. An innovative, solar window film allows you to control the sun to an extent. I can reduce the excessive heat and glare impact of the sun on your space without the need for heavy curtains or blinds. Plus, you get the added benefit of added protection from harsh UV rays which can damage flooring and furnishings.
- Safety & Security – A thicker film can add impact protection against shattered glass due to weather, intruders, and accidents. Tough, durable films hold onto broken glass and reduce the risk of being cut by loose glass caused by a broken window, and it’s a simple and cost-effective way to make your home safer.
- Heat Reduction – As mentioned above, a properly specified window film helps reduce the heat passing through the glass making your space uncomfortable. This also means your home will be cooler overall, reducing the need for your air conditioning to work as hard to keep the home comfortable. Cost effective and eco friendly!
- Cutting Glare – Like a quality pair of sun glasses, window films restrict the sun and reduce that irritating glare. This makes it far easier to focus on what you’re looking at or watching on a television or computer screen. Less eye strain and better color fidelity make a glare-reducing film a great buy for anyone who uses a lot of screens.
- Increased Privacy – A variety of window films canals be used to add privacy to your space without the necessity of keeping your curtains drawn. For sensitive areas, such as windows near your front door, in your bedroom, and in your bathroom, a privacy film keeps natural light while obscuring the view with a frosted glass appearance. These films can also be used on kitchen cabinet glass to obscure what is behind if desired.
- UV Protection – UV filtering window films in most cases filter out 99+% of dangerous UV radiation from sunlight. By stopping these rays at the glass, you can reducing your risk of certain cancers according to The Skin Cancer Foundation. These films will also protect your furnishings from fading over time. This is a great add-on for anyone who sits or works in a sunny spot in the house, or for anyone with precious flooring, furniture, rugs or art objects they want to preserve.
Whatever room you’re protecting or concern you’re addressing, a window film to upgrade existing glass is a beautiful and practical investment into your home. Contact us if you need a partner in the window film business who can effectively and professionally install a beautiful film that will last for years to come. If you would like additional information, please click HERE. If you have questions about our services, call us at (609) 801-9200 or email us at email@example.com. We would be happy to provide a free, no obligation consultation and estimate of implementing a window film solution in your Tabernacle, New Jersey or Philadelphia, Pennsylvania home.